If you haven’t checked out Lily’s blog, Clean Food Dirty City, do that like ASAP. It’s beautiful and has tons of healthy recipes. Like this blueberry coconut chia pudding—full of healthy fats, omegas and hydrating coconut water.
We love it because it tastes great (and coincidentally is in our willa color).
First up, you’ll need:
- 1 cup blueberries, plus more for topping
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (I love Anita’s)
- 4 – 5 tablespoons chia seeds
- Toasted coconut flakes
- Bee pollen
- Sweetener of choice, as needed
Method (makes 4 small servings):
– Add blueberries and coconut water into blender and blend until smooth.
– Pour the liquid into a bowl and stir in the chia seeds and then the coconut yogurt.
– Cover and put in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
– Serve with more blueberries, toasted coconut flakes, bee pollen or any toppings you have on hand.
Photo and recipe: Clean Food Dirty City